Application Procedures/Provisions for new students
1. Application must be completed and submitted with the following
2. Applicants must provide satisfactory records from the previously attended school, if applicable.
3. All students entering our PK3 program must be 3 years of age by September 1st and toilet trained.
4. Must complete online FACTS enrollment.
Application Procedures/Provisions for returning students
1. Application must be completed and submitted with the following:
2. Returning students are also required to have on file:
All tuition and fees must be current at the time of application.
Must complete online FACTS enrollment.
All information submitted on the Application for Admission will be treated confidentially. False or misleading information if later revealed constitutes grounds for dismissal.
St. Matthew’s Episcopal School admits qualified students of any race, color, creed, national or ethnic origins and sex to all the rights privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. St. Matthew’s does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic or sex in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or other school administered programs.